New functional modules.
More convenient with one key operation
More accurate data and function prompt
|Objective Lens Diameter||20mm|
|Measuring time||0.5-1 Seconds|
|Power Supply||CR2-3V Battery (not included)|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
Aim at the flag or pin,keep pressing the power button and moving a little left and right until the distance of the flag or stick is locked and displayed on the LCD.To moving a little left and right in order that the instrument can identify the closest object(the flag or pin)distance from far objects.Jolt Vibration activated when Pin seeker (Golf Flag Lock) is triggered.
Keep pressing the”mode”button for almost 2 seconds,the unit switch between M(metre) and Y (yard)
When icon shows,means the battery is low and should be replaced immediately to aviod inaccuracy.
Laser rangefinder will automatically power off in 20 second without operation.
- Package List:
- 1x Golf Rangefinder,
- 1x Carrying Case,
- 1x Lanyard,
- 1x Cleaning Cloth,
- 1x User Manual.,
- 1x Color Box.
Best after-sales service:
- 24-hour mail reply service
- 30 days free-return
- 1-year free replacement for product defects
- If any questions, please send e-mail to us directly. We will try our best to help you solve the problem as soon as possible.
Simple to Use:
- Install battery and press the first button to power on.
- In default, the first mode is on and press or long press the power button scan targets within 1000 yards. If targets beyond 1000 yards, no data will be read out.
- 1 second press on the mode button to switch between 4 scan modes. Long press of the mode button to change the unit of length, Meter or Yard.
- Power off 10 seconds without operation.
- Do not stare into the laser beam
- Never aim at sun with the device. Keep the eyepiece away from direct sunlight. Eyes and components can be permanetly damaged if you do this.
- Please use CR2 3v battery to power on the device. When the battery is in low power, there will be low power notice on the lens LCD.